2015/06/26

K.Marinović - Birds

Karlo Marinović - Birds





This one is called "Birds". Believe it or not, those birds are not photoshopped... My dad and I were walking the dog and I was taking a portrait of him standing in the field. Suddenly, a bunch of birds started flying as I was taking the shot. The photo turned out amazing! I was really satisfied with the un-edited result, but didn´t publish it anywhere.



One day, when browsing through my old photos, I decided to pick this one and see what I could do with the editing. I was editing it in GIMP, which means that the selection of the silhouette was a real pain... The selection tool in GIMP is nowhere near as good as the Photoshop one, so I had to use the free selection tool, zoom in really a lot and take my time with the selection. The choice of turning it into a silhouette was quite a natural step in my photography, as IMO everything has more dramatic and artistic look as a silhouette.



The atmosphere in this one is really crazy. Very surreal. The internet said "Alfred Hitchcock" atmosphere...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let´s connect on social media!


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/karlomarinovicartist


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar