2015/06/20

K.Marinović - The View

Karlo Marinović - The View




This photo was actually edited a lot later than I took it. It was made with a very strong message, inspired by a tough state I was in at the time. I was pretty demotivated by the environment I lived in. Village life, poverty...Thought it was impossible to succeed there. Then I discovered internet marketing, selling photos digitally, and kinda found the right way.



It is, without a doubt, one of those „Look, he used Photoshop“ photos. A bit too much of editing for my taste, as well as many other people´s, but definitely a strong image. Basically, I merged two photos, one of my friend looking at the lens, and another of just a street in a big city. It presents hoping for a better life in future, wishing for opulence, living in a bigger city...




I edited it in GIMP, made a lot of prototypes before the final photo, it was really hard to simulate the perfect reflection in the sunglasses. I really like the surreal atmosphere created in the photo. Looks great in B&W.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the prototypes before the final image. As you can see, it looked really bad at first...






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar