2015/06/20

K.Marinović - Enjoyment

Karlo Marinović - Enjoyment



This photo was taken on the island of Vir during the summer of 2014. I was on the beach and there wasn´t much going on to be honest. I was enjoying the peace that I had with just a few people around me. Afterwards, a group of people from France, I believe, came to the beach and seemed really happy to be there. This black woman was with them and she seemed like she hadn´t been to the beach before. It felt quite magical, she started slowly splashing her with water while she was entering the sea. Really loved shooting it, although I had to be really stealthy. The moments like this are the reason I do photography.




The editing process was simple. The photo was edited on my phone using Adobe Photoshop Express. The contrast was bumped quite a lot, in order to make the silhouette even stronger. Of course, I turned it to B&W like always. Especially love the detail on her back and those drops of water just frozen in time! I also sharpened it quite a lot. Maybe even a bit too much as the background starts being a bit grainy as you can see.



I don´t have any prototypes of the photo as this was edited in one take. Pretty brave, I know...



Probably one of my favorites. There is something about this photo that makes me feel happy. Such a magical moment, the happiness on her face... Really like scenes like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar