2015/06/20

K.Marinović - Passion

Karlo Marinović - Passion



So, this is probably my most popular photo. It has definitely been very successful. The photo was taken right in the backyard behind the building where my grandma worked at. The model was my little sister as she was sniffing the flowers. It took me about 20 shots until I got the one I was finally satisfied with.



It also took a lot of editing to get the final result. First, I turned it to B&W like I always do, and after doing some refinements, I realised it would actually be better to flip the picture in landscape orientation. That was the right choice as the picture looked much „stronger“. I´ve done all the editing for this picture on my phone in Adobe Photoshop Express. It was the app I was really impressed with at the time, so I edited most of my photos from that period in it. I threw in a lot of contrast in the photo and added maybe a bit too much sharpening.



The photo got into 500px Editors´ choice only a day after I uploaded it. I was scared to even make a 500px account for a long time, because it was mostly for professionals who made money through it. Getting it published was really an honor.








 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar